المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : هشام البدراني -ناي - ﺘوﻨﺲ

the violonis
10/02/2008, 12h44
I don't know exactly who is playing here: Naoufel Elmanaa or Hichem El Badrani. But I'm sure that many of you will appreciate this sama3y in the tunisian mode of "Asb3ain" (that means: two fingers), introduced by an "Istikhbar" (That's how the Taksim is called in tunisian traditional music) in the same mode
With my greetings

the violonis
11/02/2008, 21h00
Hello
Can the moderator correct the title of this thread? Because I havn't an arabic keyboard
You will listen here to a very known piece: "Farha", composed by Kaddour Essrarfi, in the tunisian mode of "Rast Edh-dhil". This piece in taken from the same recital that the former piece, and is also introduced by an "Istikhbar" , but in the mode of Rast Edh-dhil. Good listening

Musiquos
05/07/2008, 09h55
لقد اخجلني حقيقة عدم اهتمام الاعضاء بعازفي الناي التونسيين خاصة و ان تونس تزخر باهم العازفين في العالم العربي على غرار العازف المتالق هشام البدراني الذي شارك في اعمال موسيقية هامة مثل "انفاس"سنة 2002 صحبة فوزي الشكيلي و اجمالا نطلب الاهتمام بهؤلاء العازفين و عرض اعمالهم بالمنتدى لتمكين الاعضاء و عاشقي الناي من الاستمتاع باعمالهم و شكرا.

خليل الونزرفي
19/08/2010, 07h13
C'est Hicheme Badrani sans le moindre doute.

Musiquos
20/02/2011, 11h33
c'est une composition de Med Ali Kammoun ,un jeune docteur en musicologie, jouée par lui(au piano) et Hichem Badrani (au nay) qui a montré un trés grand talent lors de ce spectacle présenté le 6 fevrier 2010 au théâtre municipal de Tunis. J’espère que ce morceau intitulé "Kif eddenya" c'est a dire comme la vie vous plaira chers amis.