* : مع الموسيقى - برنامج إذاعي (الكاتـب : حازم فودة - - الوقت: 03h34 - التاريخ: 25/04/2024)           »          سيد زيان- 17 أغسطس 1943 - 13 أبريل 2016 (الكاتـب : د.حسن - آخر مشاركة : نور عسكر - - الوقت: 23h26 - التاريخ: 24/04/2024)           »          أغاني بأصوات الفنانين غير المطربين (الكاتـب : د أنس البن - آخر مشاركة : نور عسكر - - الوقت: 23h17 - التاريخ: 24/04/2024)           »          جمال سلامة -موسيقى الأفلام و المسلسلات (الكاتـب : smsm78 - آخر مشاركة : نور عسكر - - الوقت: 23h01 - التاريخ: 24/04/2024)           »          نعيمة سميح ( 1954 ) (الكاتـب : جابر الحسيني - آخر مشاركة : benarbi - - الوقت: 22h09 - التاريخ: 24/04/2024)           »          شموس(شمس الضحى) (الكاتـب : jamal din - آخر مشاركة : benarbi - - الوقت: 21h52 - التاريخ: 24/04/2024)           »          أحسن القصص (الكاتـب : حازم فودة - - الوقت: 20h18 - التاريخ: 24/04/2024)           »          ألحان زمان (الكاتـب : سماعي - آخر مشاركة : Dr. Taha Mohammad - - الوقت: 18h28 - التاريخ: 24/04/2024)           »          كروانة - بوسي - سيد زيان - فيصل خورشيد 1993 (الكاتـب : نور عسكر - - الوقت: 17h38 - التاريخ: 24/04/2024)           »          الغناء الثنائي (الديالوج أو الدويتو ) (الكاتـب : عمر كامل - آخر مشاركة : نور عسكر - - الوقت: 16h39 - التاريخ: 24/04/2024)

العودة   منتدى سماعي للطرب العربي الأصيل > مجلس العلوم > الدروس والنوت الموسيقية > قواعد الموسيقى العربية

رد

أدوات الموضوع طرق مشاهدة الموضوع
قديم 27/03/2010, 13h05
الصورة الرمزية Hisham Khala
Hisham Khala Hisham Khala غير متصل  
مواطن من سماعي
رقم العضوية:165532

تاريخ التسجيل: février 2008
الجنسية: مصرية
الإقامة: مصر
المشاركات: 1,134
افتراضي رد: دروس عملية في التأليف الموسيقى

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة المعمري مشاهدة المشاركة
مشكور د هشام على الدروس.
مطلوب دروس في الهارموني و الكونتربوان .
شكرا.
عزيزي المعمري
تحياتي إليك
بالفعل فيه دروس في الهارموني أنا بأكتبها و أرفعها من وقت لآخر
برجاء تصفح هذا الباب جيداً و ستجد ما تنشده إن شاء الله.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 28/03/2010, 04h11
مواطن من سماعي

إلي الادارة:
برجاء حذف مثبت تمارين عملية لقراءة النوتة
حذف موضع دروس عملية في التأليف الموسيقي
حذف دروس في الهارموني النغمي التقليدي و الهارموني الحديث
د.هشام خلف
استشاري طب و جراحة العيون
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 31/03/2010, 09h38
المبتدئ المبتدئ غير متصل  
عضو سماعي
رقم العضوية:299845

تاريخ التسجيل: septembre 2008
الجنسية: بحريني
الإقامة: البحرين
المشاركات: 65

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Hisham Khala مشاهدة المشاركة
إلي الادارة:
برجاء حذف مثبت تمارين عملية لقراءة النوتة
حذف موضع دروس عملية في التأليف الموسيقي
حذف دروس في الهارموني النغمي التقليدي و الهارموني الحديث __________________
و جميع مشاركاتي
مرحبا بالاستاذ الكبير د . هشام

اسمح لي انا لم اعد افهم شيئا ,,,,,,,

ارى ان هذا الطلب غريب ,, لماذا تطلب الحذف ؟؟؟؟

ارجوا منك التويضيح ,, لطفا

تقبل تحياتي
Posted via Mobile Device
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 27/04/2010, 04h31
سامى امين سامى امين غير متصل  
مواطن من سماعي
رقم العضوية:499007

تاريخ التسجيل: février 2010
المشاركات: 71

انت استاذ غير عادى مالكش حل
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05/05/2010, 22h08
soufari soufari غير متصل  
ضيف سماعي
رقم العضوية:514969

تاريخ التسجيل: avril 2010
الجنسية: فرنسية
الإقامة: الإمارات
المشاركات: 1

Art_of_Composition body { background-color:#003333; }
(an excerpt from my 2nd String Quartet)
Alan Belkin, composer

Some Thoughts on the Art of Composition, and on Teaching Composition

Introduction

In my series of four online books (on form, counterpoint, orchestration, and harmony), I discuss musical composition mainly from an artisan's point of view. I believe that it makes little sense to discuss art before craft. However at a certain level, craft aspires to art; the advanced student naturally turns more and more to artistic problems. Any artist defines his own criteria: What will he demand of himself? This involves examining what moves him in work he loves and respects by others, and objectively questioning what succeeds - and what does not - in his own work.
Unlike my other online writings, this essay will focus directly on artistic matters. As a result, it will be more personal than the others. This is not an aesthetic treatise, but just one composer's aesthetic viewpoint. However, while I will express myself categorically, I do so knowing that another artist would likely put forth different goals. Some criteria here are not of my invention. However, each artist must rediscover first principles in his own way, and this is my attempt to articulate what I have found.
Finally, although my art is music, many of these observations apply to the other arts as well.
A personal definition of musical composition

Musical composition aims at the creation of an imaginary world in sound, coherent, intriguing, seductive, and satisfying. As such it is set apart from everyday life, although of course elements from the latter may enter into it. The main differences from everyday life are:
    • Music can be composed as a coherent whole from beginning to end; life cannot.
    • Composition involves the selection of material for maximum effect, rather than just accepting whatever comes easily to hand.
    • Music can stimulate the mind to range widely and freely, through directed imaginative experience. In the words of the writer Adele Wiseman: "art enlarges us". A work of art is like a map that allows us to visit imaginary places outside our ordinary experience, and, at its best, to return seeing the world in a new light.
What I look for in music

When I listen, the first thing I listen for is a professional technique. The mature artist needs a very concrete knowledge of the general principles of his art. Such principles arise either from the practical limitations of performers and instruments, or else from the limits of human perception and memory. (One important purpose of this series is to explain musical disciplines in terms of such principles, going beyond any one style.) Artistic technique is not a collection of rigid rules based on any particular historical practice. While such rules may have a place in elementary training, they are not useful guides to a creative artist, who is by definition an explorer of new terrain.
The main weakness in works that I find technically imperfect is feebleness or confusion of artistic intent. The composer seems unclear about what he is trying to communicate: Resources are used half-heartedly; character is weakened by contradictory gestures and distractions. A useful goal for an artist's technique is: Learn what attracts the listener's attention, and why, and what character it creates. Avoid distracting the listener with things that take away from the desired result. Only when resources are used to the full, in a coordinated way, to express definite character, do we enter the realm where real artistic power is possible.
In fact, in the best work, details always contribute meaningfully to the effect of the larger gestures and do not seem contradictory or arbitrary. (This is an important reason why aleatoric processes do not interest me. While they may stimulate new ideas during composition, unless these ideas are subsequently filtered and refined, they usually sound unrelated to each other, and to the larger musical shape; they distract from the work's main lines.)
To me, this notion of the relation between details and the whole is a useful way of thinking about artistic unity. While I do not believe (as say, Schoenberg does) that every element in a musical work must be derived from some UR-idea, I do believe in economy of means. Limitation of material makes memory's job easier, and thus makes predictability and coherence stronger. Focus contributes powerfully to forceful, memorable effects.
Although there is no need to repeat here what I have written in the first volume of this series about musical form, I will briefly recapitulate a few essential points:
    • The music must flow naturally, and connections between ideas must be convincing.
    • The music must hold the listener's interest from start to finish. This is what various great teachers mean by their insistence on the importance of the "long line".
    • Accents must be appropriate and not distracting.
    • The music must breathe with a natural ebb and flow.
    • The music's intensity must gradually accumulate, as the listener builds up a coherent web of musical associations and expectations.
If the composer has done his job well, the result is a work where I can lose myself while still feeling that there is order. I want to feel that even though the joints and the construction may be concealed, the work is still coherent, balanced and, finally, harmonious. The music I like most creates rich webs of associations and expectations, making possible various degrees of satisfaction, and/or surprise. This is an important area where the deepest originality appears: each work traces its own path, and its evolution over time provides a map for a unique experience, growing out of the character of the ideas and the way in which the music evolves. I am especially partial to composers with a large emotional range. In a large work I expect a substantial and varied world of musical characters.
In addition to emotional variety, I also look for depth: multiple layers, mystery, subtlety. I use these terms quite literally; for example "multiple layers" refers to music in which counterpoint and orchestration provide several things happening at a time, at different levels of prominence. "Mystery" comes from one or more such layers which are indistinct, but intriguing. "Subtlety" is a result of the interplay of layers and musical connections in ways that are not overly obvious. Music with these elements makes me want to listen more than once.
Of course whether or not the I like the emotional world of a particular work is a matter of personal preference. It can happen that a work is completely professionally composed and yet fails to please; the emotional world may be unsympathetic to me. This is of course very personal, and no two people's preferences are alike. For example, although Schoenberg's music is invariably superbly crafted, I have always found its unrelieved emotional darkness unappealing. I can listen to it appreciatively, learning from its technical mastery, but it has never been music I love.
Finally, I look for memorable musical ideas with strong, clear profiles. Usually such profiles are the result of internal contrast (for definition) and at least some repetition (for easy recognition). I am not attracted to works whose ideas are just atmospheric. I look for ideas which exhibit a personal face. Such a personal face results from the composer's preferences: for certain harmonic turns, orchestral combinations, textures, or perhaps ways of connecting material. It has little to do with surface novelty (which frequently passes for originanlity), which too often does not lead to meaningful emotional experience. In short, I am interested in the richness of the voyage, and not the strangeness of its presentation.
Teaching Composition

In the light of what I have written above, here are a few observations about teaching musical composition:
    • The teacher's main job is to show the student what to demand of himself, first on a purely technical level, and, later, in terms of expressive and emotional range.
    • Apart from certain practical matters (usually problems involving playability), it is usually better to discuss the student's problems in terms of the general principles involved than it is to just suggest one solution. If a specific suggestion is needed, it is better to suggest several, so the student can choose, or invent another.
    • It is fruitless to discuss questions of style. Better encourage the student to write only what he really loves, and, if necessary, point out individual passages that are overly derivative of specific works, since they distract from the student's own voice. Thus, "your style is too tonal" is inhibiting (not to mention narrow-minded!), whereas "this passage is too close to the theme of X's work 'Y'; try to find something more personal", is much more constructive. In any case, until the student has a solid technique, and has written a fair body of work, nothing much can be deduced about his musical preferences - my personal definition of "style".
    • It is important to separate the first phase of composing, where the critical sense must be temporarily suspended, from the later stages, where it must be just as rigorously applied. Entering the critical mode too early is paralyzing. Once large tracts of the work are sketched out, craftsmanship and self-criticism come increasingly into play.
    • The teacher has the psychologically delicate task of balancing encouragement and criticism. Some students easily become arrogant, or intolerant of other styles. Since these attitudes close off learning, they need to be discouraged. Other students are insecure, and need encouragement to follow their personal musical tastes, even when they lead in unexpected directions.
© Alan Belkin, 2001. Legal proof of copyright exists. The material may be used free of charge provided that the author's name is included.
website © Alan Belkin, 2008
email: belkina_at_yahoo.com (replace _at_ with @). I am always glad to hear comments or suggestions concerning the content here. I do get a great deal of email from this website, so I may not reply to you immediately. Since so many have asked, I do offer private lessons, either in person or via the Internet; please inquire for my rates. Please do not send me your music without an invitation; I unfortunately do not have time to respond to everyone who just wants my opinion of their score.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 17/05/2010, 13h25
مواطن من سماعي

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

التلحين و مراحل التوزيع الموسيقي
هذا الموضوع يفترض أن يكون مندرج تحت باب اسمه الاوركسترا و هو علم منفصل عن التأليف الموسيقي.
و الموضوع تقديم بسيط و تقريب بصورة سهلة لمفهوم علم Orchestration
و يمكن التقدم في هذا العلم بسماع المتلقي للأعمال الكلاسيكية خاصة السيمفونية 3 لبيتهوفن مي بيمول ماجير و سوناتات بيتهوفن للبيانو و السيمفونية السادسة لتشيكوفسكي ، مع التركيز علي دور كل آلة موسيقية

يظن الكثير أن التوزيع الموسيقي هو مجرد تقسيم اللحن الاساسي (الميلودي) إلي جمل و عبارات موسيقية ثم تخصيص آلة موسيقية (أو مجموعة آلات موسيقية) لعزف كل جملة أو عبارة موسيقية. أو بمعني آخر أشتراك آلات الفرقة الموسيقية في عزف اللحن الاساسي بالتناوب : يعني الكمنجات تعزف جملة موسيقية ثم يقوم القانون بالرد عليها بعزف الجملة التالية ثم الاكورديون و هكذا ، و بالطبع هذا مفهوم خاطئ.
و السؤال إذن ما هو التلحين و ما هو التوزيع الموسيقي و ما هو التوزيع الاوركسترالي؟

و للتبسيط:

التلحين:
هو إبداع جمل موسيقية جديدة و وضعها في إحدي القوالب الموسيقية أو الغنائية مثل البشرف أو اللونجا ... أو الدور أو الطقطوقة أو الموشح .....
و يمكنا تشبيه التلحين بكتابة القصة

المرحلة الأولي من التوزيع (Arrangement) :
Arrangement تعني ترتيب و المقصود بها في الموسيقي توليف و تطبيع اللحن الاساسي ليتم عزفه بواسطة ألات موسيقية غير الآلة التي استخدمت في التلحين
مثال: لحن تم عمله علي آلة العود أو الجيتار و نريد توليفه لكي يعزف علي البيانو (أو الكمان و القانون و العود و ...) ، و حيث أن تكنيك عزف العود و طبيعة العود و طبقته الصوتية مختلفة عن البيانو ، فلابد من عمل تعديلات علي نوتة اللحن ليصبح مناسب لآلة البيانو (أو لمجموعة من الآلات الموسيقية) ، مع كتابة هارمونيات مصاحبة أو كونتربوينت ، و من يقوم بهذه المهمة اسمه Arranger

و يمكن تشبيه هذه المرحلة بتحويل القصة إلي حوار لجعلها عمل إذاعي.

المرحلة المتقدمة من التوزيع(Orchestration) :
إعداد اللحن لعزفه بواسطة أوركسترا سواء كانت فرقة كبيرة أو صغيرة ، و في هذه الحالة سيحتاج اللحن توصيف أكثر تفصيلاً و كتابة هارموني أكثر تعقيداً و كونتربيونت و كتابة ال articulations & expressions لتعريف كل عازف تكنيك و دينامكية العزف و نقل احساس المؤلف بالجملة الموسيقية إلي العازفين مع مراعاة الطبقة الصوتية لكل آلة موسيقية و المفتاح الخاص بها (مفتاح صول – مفتاح دو – مفتاح فا) و عمل التصوير اللحني المناسب للآلة (مثلاً كلارينت سي بيمول: اذا اردت عزف نغمة دو ، اكتب له ري ، أي أن سلم دو ماجير يتم تصويره إلي سلم ري ماجير) و مع الأخذ في الاعتبار التوازن بين قوة صوت الالات المختلفة ، فالترامبيت مثلاً قوة صوته تعادل قوة صوت 2 هورن ، و 3 ترامبيت تعادل صوت مجموعتي الكمان 1 & الكمان 2 (حوالي 30 كمنجة). و من يقوم بهذه المهمة اسمه Orchestrator

و يمكن تشبيه التوزيع الاوركسترالي بتحويل القصة إلي سيناريو و حوار لجعلها فيلم سينمائي.

و لتقريب الفكرة قمت باستعارة عبارة موسيقية من موسيقي اجنبية اسمها أرابيسك و عزفتها علي الجيتار (أو العود) و يعتبر هذا العزف مماثل لمرحلة التلحين.
ثم قمت بكتابتها للبيانو و تعتبر هذه مثال لل arranging
ثم كتبتها للاوركسترا (آلات نفخ نحاس + آلات نفخ خشب + الوتريات: كمان 1&2 – فيولا – شيللو)

مرفق نوتة اللحن و نوتة البيانو و ملف صوتي للمراحل الثلاثة.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: mp3 comp arrange orch.mp3‏ (1.07 ميجابايت, المشاهدات 88)
نوع الملف: pdf composition.pdf‏ (305.5 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 194)
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 18/05/2010, 09h14
Moslehamin Moslehamin غير متصل  
ضيف سماعي
رقم العضوية:517069

المشاركات: 9

حقيقة لايسعني إلا أن أقول للدكتور هشام خلف شكرا شكرا شكرا علي هذه الدروس القيمة التي يستفيد منها المبتدئ والمحترف والتي أمدنا بها فنان موهوب.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 20/05/2010, 08h20
مواطن من سماعي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Moslehamin مشاهدة المشاركة
حقيقة لايسعني إلا أن أقول للدكتور هشام خلف شكرا شكرا شكرا علي هذه الدروس القيمة التي يستفيد منها المبتدئ والمحترف والتي أمدنا بها فنان موهوب.
الشكر لك يا استاذ مصلح أمين
و لنا لقاء قريب في موضوع الهارموني
تحياتي لك
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 22/05/2010, 13h23
الصورة الرمزية محمدزكوان
محمدزكوان محمدزكوان غير متصل  
عضو سماعي
رقم العضوية:251309

تاريخ التسجيل: juin 2008
الجنسية: سورية
الإقامة: جورجيا
المشاركات: 20

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله تعالى وبركاته

تحية شكر عطرة لل دكتور هشام على هذه المعلومات الثمينة

أتمنى لك الصحة والسعادة وكل خير

مع خالص أحترامي وتقديري
قديم 25/05/2010, 08h24
gebreil gebreil غير متصل  
ضيف سماعي
رقم العضوية:510466

المشاركات: 1

انا بشكر كل من ساهم فى الموضوع وخصوصا كاتبه والمنتدى الكبير الذى نشره لاستفادة الجميع
وانا لسه بتعلم الموسيقى وهاوى وبحب الموسيقى وياريت اكون تلميذ جديد عندكم وليا استفسار بسيط
سمعت عن مغنية فى الاربيعنات اسمها نعيمة المصرى واسمع انها كانت رائعة فهل يوجد عضو لديه اى اغنية او معلومة عنها واشكركم سلفا لعظيم تعاونكم.......جبريل سيد
رد مع اقتباس
رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة