تاريخ التسجيل: août 2006
الجنسية: Iraqi Canadian
الإقامة: Canada
المشاركات: 698
افتراضي رد: الفنان سعدون جابر

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة khaled shaban مشاهدة المشاركة
al salamo 3alykom
1st of all, i want you all to pardon me for using english, as im really poor arabic typist!
im one the biggest fans of sa3don gaber, and nazem al ghazaly
as i was raised in a house where the father was a lover of both, and the uncle was a lover of fairouz, and so on..i grew up loving all beautiful arts of our arab world.
now, im egyptian and i only know some of the meaning of the songs they used to sung in iraqi accent. but im dying for a song for sa3doon gaber and i dont know its name, or the lyrics, but few words out of it...
i believe he says: 7ebayben we geleeby ana 7ebayben, leesh be awel 3omra yeshayeb... we yama we yama tar f a7lama....
deblan wardat el 7ob deblan, deblan deblan, we nahreen domoo3i we ma rawwah, wana we roo7y, nater sob7y, she khals el leel we jnooni, ...!!!??

i believe it was in a concert, when he was in the army, and he went to the stage looking like a soldier and so !...thats what my dad told me
وعليكم السلام و رحمة الله وبركاته
الاخ خالد شعبان
الاغنية المقصودة هي حال الصفصاف وتعد من المفقودات، سواء تسجيل الاستوديو او الحفلة التي ذكرت، وقد تتوفرإن شاء الله مستقبلا لدى احد الاخوة فيرفعها مشكورا.
علما انها منتشرة باصوات اكثر من مغنٍ من الفنانين الشباب الجدد.

رد مع اقتباس