noemanmo noemanmo غير متصل  
ضيف سماعي
رقم العضوية:23546

تاريخ التسجيل: avril 2007
الجنسية: مصرية
الإقامة: الولايات المتحدة
المشاركات: 1
افتراضي مشاركة: مأمون الشناوي

Greetings everyone, First I would like to introoduce myself--My name is Mohamed Noeman one of the many grandsons of the great Poet and writter Mamoun Elshenawy. I am very appreciative and proud of all it has been said about my grandfather in this website. I have to say alot of the information on his biography is new for me. I lived with my grandfather during my teenage time then I went back to the States 1993. During my time with him I have experienced a unique phenomaman of talent. I got to shake hands with what I know now to be great musicians, writters and singers. My grandfather was so generous, funny and loved the social gathering. Towards the end my Grandfather's sight (eyes) got really bad and he could barely see. Needless to say, that did not stop my grandfather from writting his songs. A year after my grandma's death, my grandfather's health went down hill and he called it off at the hospital. My mom (his oldest daughter Maaly Mamoun Elshenawy) keeps most of my grandfather's old photos and his incompletes song writtings. Everytime We talk about my grandfather she quotes one of his writtings. Yesterday, I sent the the biography on this website to my mom and she cried and was happyto know people still remember her father. Thank you everyone for remembering my grandfather's work, it is people like you who keep other legacies alive
Mohamed Noeman.
رد مع اقتباس